Friday, November 16, 2012

You say your not getting any Results in TEs?

So you say, Im not getting any referrals and
I sent 1000 hits to my ad.

Ok lets look at this. (By the way I get clicks on my ads
all the time, and you will to if you follow along).

First where did you send 1000 hits from.
Just any old Traffic Exchange?

How do you know its a productive TE?

I want you to know there ARE some useless TEs
out there. There are some OK TEs and then there
are some really good TEs.

The only way you will know is if you track your ads.
Its really not that hard. I use Affiliate Toolbox as
my tracking service.

When you join ATB there are a couple of steps you
will need to do.

First you need to make a tracking link. Go to the
tracking section and using the url from your splashpage,
then make a new tracker. Once you confirm your splashpage,
you can then either promote this link in TEs directly, or
use the Rotator service in ATB.

Using a rotator in all your TEs makes it simple to change
ads if you are going to be doing some split testing of several
different ads. ( I highly recommend this so you are always
improving your ad results).

Split Testing is simply changing a few things in your old ad and
testing them against each other. Changing something as simple
as a headline or background color can make a huge impact.

To successfully do a Split Test you will need to send at least
10,000 views to your ads to get a good random sampling.

I do have a strategy for using my Tracking results. I usually
surf at the TEs that are getting the best results (Clickthrus).
I know there are always new TEs or some that I havent tested
much so I look at my Tracker and see which ones have less the
1000 views and I test one each day along with the top 6 or 7
that Im surfing.

As my tracking data changes I always use the top TEs and test.
Some TEs will show superb results early but as more views
come in the slip down the list and new stars rise to the top.

This is the only way you can know which TEs are working well.
If you follow this system, Your results will increase substantially.

To give you a head start I have set up a page that I update
regularly showing my current Top TEs, I will try to update this
once a week.

Current To Ten TEs

Have you started yout TE Training system,
Get Step 1 now
http://www.tetraining.net/r/bizgold2500/step1.html

Steve Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment